The purpose of our return policy is to promote customer satisfaction while setting reasonable and fiscally responsible boundaries for refunds and exchanges.
● All returns for refund or exchange must be made within 2 weeks of purchase.
● Returns must be accompanied by a receipt to be eligible for a cash refund.
● If no receipt is present, an in-store credit or an even item exchange will be given, depending on the department and item availability.
● Returns of unopened perishable items (including items from Frozen, Dairy, Meat, and Bread) can be returned for in-store credit or exchange only, as these items cannot be re-sold.
● Sorry, we cannot accept returns for alcohol, tobacco, and periodicals.
Effective as of March 1, 2010