- Pre-orders are orders placed for regularly stocked items in the supplier pack size.
- As an Owner benefit, Owner pre-orders are sold at a 15% discount.
- The pre-order discount cannot be combined with any other discounts other than Co-op Deals, Owner+ and Basics.
- Supplier pack size is defined as the size/form in which the product is received by the Belfast Co-op.
- Partial cases are not eligible.
- Products that have a single-unit supplier pack size (fresh bread, local dairy, vitamins, etc…) must be ordered in units of 3 or more to be eligible for the discount.
- Highly perishable products with a limited shelf life (Dairy, Meat, Bread, Newspapers, etc…) must be paid in full before product is ordered.
- Pre-orders can be placed by the end of business on the last day of the sale and are eligible for the pre-order discount, regardless of when the product arrives.
- Special orders are for items the Belfast Co-op does not normally stock. Special Orders are not eligible for the pre-order discount. Full payment is required in advance for all special orders. A 50% restocking fee will be applied on special order returns.
Effective as of January 1, 2017
Belfast Co-op Check Policy
- The Belfast Co-op accepts checks from all shoppers.
- Checks must be made out to the Belfast Co-op.
- State-issued driver’s license or other form of valid ID is required for checks written by non-owners.
- Belfast Co-op owners may write checks for up to $40 over purchase amount.
- Checks returned for insufficient funds will be subject to a $17 processing fee, in addition to any fees charged by individual financial institutions.
- The Belfast Co-op does not accept third-party checks.
- The Belfast Co-op does not accept starter checks.
Effective as of September 23, 2015
Belfast Co-op Return Policy
The Belfast Co-op is committed to customer satisfaction and will typically accept returns on any item we sell for any reason. The Belfast Co-op reserves the right to refuse unusual or excessive returns. Per Maine state law, items purchased with SNAP benefits can only be returned to the card with which the purchase was made.
Effective as of 2012